Friday, June 3, 2011

#3_ Work and apartment

Ok, so this may be split into 2 parts, but let me just quickly say that, so far, Korea is amazing and I love it!
The school is incredible, a lot of money goes into public education so the facilities and resources are awesome. The Co workers here are so great, I have already made many friends and been out a lot for dinners and so on. Going to an island with a few co-workers tomorrow, and some karaoke and drinks another night.

The students are so nice, and crazy! I am treated like Justin Bieber, everywhere I walk, legions of screaming excited girls everywhere, its so incredibly flattering. I have already received flowers, and an i love you, and its been 3 days. The day I arrived, so much screaming in the hallways, it was nuts!

The caffeteria here is great too, $2 lunch meals everyday, and diners at 5 if I just want to eat here after work.

My apartment is very spacious and nice.

I am the most blessed person in the world, will update again soon, love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Nick, I'm loving this blog! Keep them coming, please. I feel like I'm right there with you - it's great. And Hannah and I just watched your videos and laughed. WIN!

    ReplyDelete