Sunday, May 29, 2011

#1_Arriving in Incheon





I can't believe I'm in Korea, this is so strange!
I figured I'd create a little blog to document my experiences here, no doubt I'll give up quite fast, but why not try aye?

So guys, I arrive fine, and I am currently staying at a hotel in Incheon tonight, tomorrow morning I'll fly to Changwon - which is where I will live the coming year. However, my apartment in Changwon isn't ready yet, so they will put me up in a hotel for a further 2 nights before it all begins.

So I gotta say, its definitely difficult not being able to read or understand a word and not knowing Korean culture or customs. I just went for a walk around the hotel block, SO MANY Restaurants and crazy lights and stuff. Walked into a place looking for food, and all the owners started yelling cause I didn't take my shoes off!

It turned out they only served squid, so I moved on until I found a place with beef and rice. $4-50 for dinner guys, $4.50!

Anyways, I love you all, will keep you updated as things progress, crazy times aye!

No comments:

Post a Comment